R Series Shading System
J Geiger’s flagship R Series Shading System was designed to be seen. Unsightly motors, wires, and screws are concealed within the system, eliminating the need for valences, fascia, and ceiling pockets.
+ Hardware Mounting Options
- Jamb Brackets (R1 and R2) can be mounted inside the window casing for a low-profile look.
- Floating Brackets (R3 and R4) can be mounted outside of the window casing (to wall or ceiling).
- Coupler Brackets (R5) can be mounted between shade rolls to create a shade wall.
- 90° Brackets can be mounted into corners.
Brackets can be mixed and matched to accommodate varied architectural elements.
+ Hardware Color Options
- Custom color
R Series brackets are milled from solid aluminum in the United States. Standard options are anodized clear or black, but brackets can also be powder-coated to match existing mullions or trim.
+ Power Options
- Wired Motors - Wired motors are smart home compatible and can be seamlessly integrated with Savant, Crestron, Lutron and Control 4 systems. Alternatively, wired motors can be linked to app and controlled via smartphone or tablet.
- Battery Motors - Battery powered motors are rechargeable and last up to one year on a single charge. Batteries remain in the shade tube while charging, eliminating the need to change batteries.
+ Fabric Types
- Sheer Fabrics let light in and permit some visibility through the fabric.
- Translucent Fabrics let light in, but they obscure visibility to create privacy.
- Blackout Fabrics block all light and offer total privacy. Light is, however, permitted around the shade edge if the bracket is inside the jamb.
+ Fabric Color Options
Each fabric type is available in a variety of colors. Our most popular color options are pictured here, but more than 400 options are available. .